Guarding the Good Deposit

"Follow the pattern of sound words...in the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. By the Holy Spirit who dwells within us, guard the good deposit entrusted to you." 2 Timothy 1:13, 14 *** Biblically-related ramblings from Pastor Jason, Northside Calvary Church, Racine, Wisconsin ***

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Summer + Theology= ?

My brain feels like it has been working very slowly recently. I don't know if it is the heat or something else. Maybe my occupation and the heat don't go hand-in-hand. At least that's what another blogger says: "Summer is a terrible time to attempt theological thinking. For one, every time you step outside there is the great risk of being preoccupied with the doctrine of hell."

I couldn't help the little chuckle that came when I first read that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home