Guarding the Good Deposit

"Follow the pattern of sound words...in the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. By the Holy Spirit who dwells within us, guard the good deposit entrusted to you." 2 Timothy 1:13, 14 *** Biblically-related ramblings from Pastor Jason, Northside Calvary Church, Racine, Wisconsin ***

Friday, January 13, 2006

Viewing difficulties

I was informed last night that some of you visiting this blog are experiencing some "viewing difficulties." Specifically, the text of the blog is often in a very large font. I don't know the cause of the problem yet, but it does seem to be limited to Internet Explorer.

If you are having this problem, try one of two things. 1. Set your IE browser text settings to "smallest" (it's under "View" and "Text size") or, 2. Use Mozilla Firefox as your browser. Mozilla doesn't appear to have this problem.

I apologize for any difficulties or confusion. I know I have bad eyesight, but it's not that bad!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wondered why you liked it like that - now I understand that it was different on IE. :)
-Suzann

1/13/2006 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home